Or if you would rather tune in online through our LIVE STREAMING you can tune in any of our LIVE STREAMING platforms at 8:30AM, 10:00AM, 11:30AM or 5:00PM
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Do I Plan To Attend At A Campus?
1. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that you and your family wear a cloth face covering or mask.
2. In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Worship Center and also our Gymnasium. Please let us know how many will be joining you from your household so we can best prepare for you.
What to Expect Upon ReGathering at Revolution Church on June 7th:
Step 1: Reserve Your Seat Online at www.revchurchtx.com/reserve-your-seat
We now offer 3 Worship Opportunities: 8:30, 10:00, or 11:30.
Step 2: Prepare your heart for worship! We will be having a day of worship on June 7th! It will be a great way to get our hearts refocused, and ready for how God wants to minister to us during the coming months.
Step 3: Enjoy a “CONTACTLESS WORSHIP EXPERIENCE!” We will not be greeting you with handshakes, high fives, or hugs at this time, but that doesn’t mean we don’t love you! Right now, everything will remain contactless. Safety is our number 1 priority.
Step 4: Be encouraged and allow God to transform your life, and the lives of those you love!
Step 5: Invite others to join you the following week.
What Happens Once I Arrive?
When you arrive, our parking team will direct you on where to park and then you will head directly to the designated location by the parking attendant. We will guide you through a contactless experience. Our team will direct each of your steps seamlessly from your car seat directly to your worship center seat. At all times we will assist you in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance as you move through and sit in the environment.
*Dream Team Volunteers are to park in the parking lot across the street behind the chiropractic building. (West of the main building)
What Will Children’s Programming Look Like On Campus?
We WILL offer children’s programming for birth-5th grade.
What Precautions Is Revolution Church Taking?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Revolution Church is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
- Every chair is sanitized prior to each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We will have multiple stations of hand sanitizer and free disposable masks for anyone who does not come with one.
- We will take extra precautions in all of our children's areas as listed here:
* No parents will be allowed down the children's halls. To minimize contact, please choose one adult family member to check in children and escort them to the children's drop off area.
*All doorknobs, door handles, tables, bathrooms are wiped down with a bleach/water mixture in the squirt bottles.
*We will limit anyone touching machines (check in stations, etc.) and leave this to the staff
*All toys are sanitized prior to each service -- Three step sanitizing process through the dishwasher. If the dishwasher is not available, a three-step process in the sink. Bleach and soap water, clean rinse, air dry.
*No outside foods or drinks allowed. **This includes sippy cups and snacks**
- If bottles are brought in for infants, please put them in a Ziploc bag labeled. We have extra Ziploc bags on hand. Please write the child's name on it with a sharpie.
-We will be providing individually wrapped snacks and disposable cups for children.
-No personal items allowed unless medically necessary (blankets, toys, jackets, bags, etc."
- We will maintain social distancing in service and outside of service.
- We will have people leave services using the 6 feet guidelines from the CDC.
- We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us at our ONLINE CAMPUS: www.facebook.com/revchurchtx
- If you have had any of the following symptoms during the week, please worship with us at our ONLINE CAMPUS.
- Fever Over 100
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)