Revolution Church is passionate about the foster/adoptive families and children in our church and community. We recognize the need to connect and support these families and their children, and do so by educating, equipping, and encouraging our very own church members to become the hands and feet of Christ. Whether you are a current or prospective parent, want to mentor a youth, or simply feel led to support a foster/adoptive family.
McKinney is in need of more foster families to care for children, as well as individuals and groups to support those families. Please prayerfully consider how you might be able to serve in this area.
- Foster Children & Families / Prospective Foster & Adoptive Parents
- Get connected and equipped through plugging into a supportive community of foster families here at Revolution's Not Alone Foster Care Ministry.
- Receive support & advice through one of our Foster Care small groups.
- Visit the Foster Resource Closet to obtain items needed immediately after a new foster placement.
- Contact our Revolution Foster Care by emailing email@example.com